Highly specialized e-Commerce fulfillment and distribution
MD Logistics client-shared warehouses manage high-volume, market-driven, retail products for industries that expect maximum performance and flexible infrastructure. We handle B2B and e-commerce fulfillment and distribution, supporting the top 100 retailers in the country. Our tier one WMS fully integrates with our customers ERP software and supports electronic data interchange for order management and reporting. By combining a wide array of custom solutions, the MD Logistics team provides supply chain management, from start to finish.
Value-added Supply Chain Management Services:
- e-commerce fulfillment and distribution
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) services
- Retail compliance labeling & ASN management
- Warehousing and fulfillment services for retail goods
- Returns and warranty replacement program management
- Supply procurement & management
- Physical inventory/cycle counting
- QC inspections & default testing
- Freight management services
- Customs brokerage services
- Supply chain management
MD Logistics Packaging Services provide high-speed, high-volume, production without client capital investment.
- Sub-assembly, kitting and retail packaging
- Commodity specific hand-packing
- Automatic labeling and cartoning
- High speed shrink-wrap & clamshell
- Point of purchase display builds
- Gift-wrap for e-commerce fulfillment
Call Center Services
We leverage our deep retail industry knowledge, team talent and management strength within our organization to offer our retail customers call center services. By providing designated primary and secondary CSR’s to your business, they become familiar with your company culture, procedures, products and customers, enabling them to provide service and support that is custom to your business. Your CSR will provide telephone and email support, order entry and tracking, inventory checks, as well as transportation and freight management support.
In addition, we offer the following capabilities necessary to manage your business:
- Phone and Fax order receipt and entry
- Retail Compliance web portal entry
- Mailing services – invoices, promotional material, literature
- Supervisor call monitoring
- Cal center metrics
- Problem and issue resolution
- MD Net web portal assistance
If you are looking for supply chain management services, please tell us a little about your needs.