Fully Licensed and Accredited Pharmaceutical Warehouse
MD Logistics designs customized supply chain solutions for global distribution of trade, sample and clinical specialty products. Our pharmaceutical warehouse facilities are fully licensed and accredited, maintaining cGMP standards and NABP licensing, enabling us to provide compliant cold chain storage for finished and WIP pharmaceutical products. We deliver these standards through the utilization of our validated tier-one warehouse management system and strategically located pharmaceutical warehouse facilities. We offer full integration with our customers ERP or SAP software and support electronic data interchange for order processing, inventory management and reporting. Most critical to operational success, our dedicated and experienced team stands behind our cold chain logistics service offerings to ensure the utmost product quality and maximum customer satisfaction, through supply chain management.
Looking for a cGMP temperature controlled warehouse?
Tell us a little about your 3pl needs
Pharmaceutical Warehouse Licensing and Compliance:
- Board of Pharmacy licensed distributor, NABP and FDA licensed
- cGMP compliant, NABP and FDA licensed
- FDA licensed for medical devices
- FDA licensed for secondary pharmaceutical kitting & packaging
- DSCSA Compliant
Learn more about our Quality Standards.
Value-added Cold Chain Logistics Services:
- Warehousing, fulfillment and distribution services for pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical device products
- Multi-site redundant facilities (West Coast and Midwest) for disaster recovery and contingency planning
- Dedicated call center services
- Pharmaceutical grade frozen, refrigerated and ambient storage environments
- State-of-the-art digital security and temperature monitoring systems
- Freight management services
- Dedicated and consolidated cold chain transportation services (LTL and FTL)
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) Services
- GDP certified container freight stations
- Temperature-controlled Freight Forwarding solutions through Nippon Express
Packaging Services for Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals
MD Logistics Packaging Services provide high-speed, high-volume, production without client capital investment. We specialize in providing secondary packaging services, to include hand-packing, kitting and labeling for pharmaceutical and medical device products.
If you are looking for a pharmaceutical warehouse or cold chain logistics services, please tell us a little about your cold chain logistics needs and a member of our team will be in contact.