Certified and Compliant 3PL Provider
Quality excellence is the key to MD Logistics becoming one of the fastest growing third party logistics (3PL) providers in Central Indiana. Over the years, MD Logistics has developed a simple, yet elegant formula for achieving quality excellence, based on four actions that lead to satisfied customers. Whether we are delivering retail goods or life-saving medicines, our mission is to deliver the Right material, in the Right condition, to the Right place, at the Right time, On time, Every time. The formula is simple in concept, but not so simple in execution. Successful execution and quality excellence is what distinguishes MD Logistics from other 3PL providers.
Looking for a Third Party Logistics Partner?
Tell us a little about your 3pl needs
MD Logistics’ 3PL Quality System is designed to ensure compliance with:
- The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy accreditation guidelines. Accreditation number: 6049-27435
- Licensed as a Wholesale Distributor/Third Party Logistics Provider in the states requiring such licensure
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- 21 CFR 205, State Licensing of Wholesale Prescription Drug Distributors
- 21 CFR 207, Registration of Drug Establishments
- 21 CFR 210, cGMP for Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs
- 21 CFR 211, cGMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals
- 21 CFR 820, Quality Systems Regulation
- Drug Supply Chain Security Act
Robert Grange, Director of Quality and Regulatory Affairs
Knowledge from his experience and education has established Mr. Grange as the leading force behind our Quality Team. His experience includes; eight years of manufacturing consumer and commercial durables; 12 years of quality control, competitive intelligence, and research/ development in the chemical specialties industry; four years of pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution; three years in quality assurance for pharmaceutical manufacturing. Mr. Grange received his Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from Purdue University and his MBA from Indiana Wesleyan University.
If you are looking for a third party logistics partner, please tell us a little about your needs.