MD Logistics designs customized supply chain solutions for global distribution of trade, sample and clinical specialty products. Our pharmaceutical warehouse facilities are fully licensed and accredited, maintaining cGMP and VAWD standards, enabling us to provide compliant cold chain storage for finished and WIP pharmaceutical products. We deliver these standards through the utilization of Red Prairie WMS and strategically located state of the art facilities. We offer full integration with our customers ERP software and support electronic data interchange for order management and reporting. Most critical to operational success, our dedicated and experienced team stands behind our services to ensure the utmost product quality and maximum customer satisfaction, through cold chain management.
- Board of Pharmacy licensed distributor, VAWD, cGMP, FDA compliant
- Warehousing and fulfillment services for pharmaceutical products
- Multi-site redundant facilities for disaster recovery
- FDA licensed for pharmaceutical kitting & packaging
- Dedicated call center
- Control Room Temperature (CRT) and cold storage (2 to 8 °C)
- State-of-the-art digital security systems and temperature monitoring
- Freight management services
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) Services
MD Logistics Packaging Services provide high-speed, high-volume, production without client capital investment. We specialize in providing hand-packing, kitting and labeling for pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
If you are looking for pharmaceutical warehousing or cold chain storage, please tell us a little about your needs.